Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back in LA for drill

Apr 18, 2013

Had to get up by 5ish to make sure to get into the unit by 7am. Never went to the unit during the week so I didn't how traffic would be going there, so better to make sure to leave a little early to compensate. Got there in plenty of time. Did a few things at the unit and got a ride to the Reserve Center to check in with the mobilization officer. Got stuff done there and then back to the unit and then went out to lunch. Went to a place I hadn't tried before.. food was pretty good. Went back to the unit and my Senior Chief up with me and we had a talk about the reskid situation. After sorting through the issues, mostly a communication issue we were cool. Then he went into talking about what to expect on my MOB since he was also there somewhat recently. He me some good gouge and said I should have a good time there. Didn't do a whole lot after that. On my way back to my mom's place I hit up a couple of stores... Best Buy and a uniform store that sells some knives as I was looking to replace one I recently lost. No luck on finding a replacement. Got back to my mom's and then we went out to get some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment